Successful Business Builders 48hr. Side Hustle Income Planner
Starting a business from home is the goal for many people, however, time gets in their way. There’s just not enough time to brainstorm; plan out and execute any if not all the ideas they have. So their big idea remains just an idea.
But what they don't know is, creating a lucrative side hustle is totally achievable if they have a step-by-step plan.
With this planner, you will be able to effectively plan and launch a side gig in just one weekend.
- Unit 1: From Favorite Hobby to Lucrative Side Hustle - “Do what you love and the money will follow,” is never more true than when it comes to a side hustle.
- Unit 2: Don’t Get Stuck With an Unsustainable Side Gig - Now that you’ve completed your brainstorming list, it’s time to review those options and decide what’s plausible and what can sustain you long term.
- Unit 3: Get to Know Your Dream Client - Every business has one, and they're as unique as you are. In this step, you’ll dig in and get to know her hopes, dreams, struggles and triumphs.
- Unit 4: Scope Out the Competition - There’s a big difference between an idea and a viable business. The best way to see what’s working? A little reconnaissance. It doesn't matter if someone else is "teaching" or "selling" the same thing as you - only you can bring your unique style to it. Think Burger King vs. McDonalds vs. Wendy's (they all sell hamburgers and do all right with it!)
- Unit 5: Review Your Competition’s Best Offers - Designing your packages can be a struggle when you’re just starting out. Keep an eye on what others are doing and tweak their ideas to match your unique brand. The planner shows you how.
- Unit 6: Know Your Unique Selling Proposition - What sets you apart from your competitors? What gaps are you uniquely able to fill? When someone does a Google search for your skills, what will make them click on YOUR search engine listing instead of someone else’s? This is what brands are built on - this unit helps you begin to create yours.
- Unit 7: Your Brilliant Brand - Now that you know what’s uniquely you, you can design your brilliant branding. Some people describe a brand as your company’s personality or image, but branding is really much more complex than what color palette you choose. This unit digs deep and helps you come out in "brand" heaven.
- Unit 8: Build Your Infrastructure - Let’s get down to business and get your virtual storefront online and ready to greet new clients. Just as in the olden days of receiving catalogs in the mail, your dream clients will first want to browse to see what you have to offer. Your website is the first impression people will see about your business so take your time to make it a good one
- Unit 9: Design Your Service Packages - With your dream client defined; your reconnaissance work done, and your brand firmly established, it’s time to create your service packages and page.
- Unit 10: Roll Out The Welcome Mat - Don’t let your low budget or the process of hiring a graphic designer get you stalled in your planning. Technically you don’t need to have a professionally designed and SEO-ed website to get started, but you do need a few key pages in place. This unit helps you get it together online.
- Unit 11: Your “Back of the Napkin” Marketing Plan - Wishing for clients won’t make them appear. You need an actual plan. No matter how well optimized your website may be or how often you post on social media, clients won’t find you without you telling them you’re open for business. And while word of mouth is a great way to get new clients, starting out will require you to toot your horn a bit while you go looking for those dream clients. Don't jump into this unit without the others in place first or you will fail!!!
- Unit 12: And it’s Go Time! - Everything you’ve done has led to this final step-flinging open your virtual doors and telling the world you’re available for hire. Take that marketing plan and put it into action. Consistent marketing every day will build momentum, expand your reach, and will attract the people who need to see and hear your message–your dream clients.