Successful Business Builders Productivity and Time Management Planner
Do you cross off one item on you "to do" list but you add 3 more items in its place?
With this planner, you will learn how to make small tweaks to your work habits to improve your mood and your productivity.
Don't get exhausted get the Successful Business Builders "Your Business Productivity and Time Management Planner" instead. This planner will teach you how to make small tweaks to your work habits to improve your mood and your productivity.
- Unit 1: Know Your Productivity Type - Knowing your productivity type can help you prioritize your work so you can accomplish more in your day.
- Unit 2: Discover Your Energy Peak Time - Have you noticed that you seem to be more efficient at your job during certain hours of the day than others? During these times you are revved and ready to roll. You also have times when it’s all you can do to keep your eyes open.
- Unit 3: Get Yourself a Simple Kitchen Timer - This is a tried and true tactic that has helped many seasoned professionals accomplish so much more in less time.
- Unit 4: Make Friends with Your Calendar - Your calendar is something underutilized by the masses.
- Unit 5: Batch Your Tasks, Theme Your Weeks - Time-management masters know that to be truly efficient, batching is where it’s at. Videos on Mondays, writing on Tuesdays, client calls on Wednesdays. You get the idea.
- Unit 6: Schedule Your Down Time - Taking regular down time is essential for keeping pace with a productive schedule and maintaining your creativity and passion for your business.
- Unit 7: Review, Reconsider, Rework - It is essential that you take the time, at least once each year, to determine what is working for you and what is not.
Both you and your clients will love this planner. Use it to create a plan to better manage your time and you can work through this planner with your clients to help them create their own time management action plan.